Saturday, November 6, 2010

fall leaves

The boys absolutely love playing in the leaves.

Photobucket
I loved watching Chase get excited and laugh as he ran, threw and just enjoyed all of the fall leaves around him.

Photobucket
Fisher enjoyed the leaves as well. Although he prefers to hold his leaves and study them, all in the comfort of the big pile of leaves tucked under his feet and around his legs.

Photobucket
All it took was for Daddy to come wrestle and play and the boys began to get more curious and more adventurous in all of the fallen leaves!

Photobucket
But Fisher still liked going back to his comfort spot, in that big pile.

Photobucket
And then we put the boys to work.

I kid, I kid.

Photobucket
Hope you all are enjoying this wonderful time of year. If you are looking for some leaves... we've got plenty!

Happy Fall!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Very cute pictures and even cuter boys!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

It's always so much fun to play in the leaves. Great captures.