Today, there has finally been some piece and quite and a huge sigh of relief.

Fisher got his tubes put into his ears yesterday.
According to his dad, he did great. The procedure went quickly and Fisher came home early yesterday morning full of energy. However, most of the energy was quickly filled with irritability and the frustration of getting ear drops in his ears three times a day. He hates having his ears touched, much having something be put into his ears. He is constantly telling us "all done" when we try get them in and its usually followed by tears. Only two more days of the drops and he should be a little relieved. I am worried about bath time now. How am I going to keep water out of his ears for a whole year? We are going to have to try ear plugs... but this will be a struggle for sure.
But I am so anxious to see if this helps with his speech. Fisher is trying to repeat more and more words we say, and it will be nice to see if he can start pronouncing them correctly. I am looking forward to watching him progress and learn. He is an amazing little boy, teaching me knew things everyday.

Even though the piece and quiet may last for a few minutes... we enjoy the company and smiles this day will bring.
The boys just love their sister.










3 comments:
You just make clone babies!! She is so cute!!
I had two sets of tubes put in my ears as a child...I could barely hear anything. It did help me to sit closer to the front of the room and I continued doing that through college. He'll be fine. Love seeing pictures of your babies.
Sabrina is so cute! It nice to run into you! Hope you get some rest to keep up with your 3 cute kids!
Post a Comment