Friday, January 7, 2011

strength

2011. A new year. A new Start. A year that is going to be great and full of accomplishments.

I am following the trend of some of my great friends and favorite bloggers and having a word for the year 2011. A word that would best help me with the long list of resolutions I made for the year. It's a word to help keep me focus and accomplish my goals.

I chose the word strength. And I feel like this word is the word to best help me with the new year.

Photobucket
Strength to help me with my children. To help get me through the challenging and difficult times. Strength to keep me going, to keep me positive, to keep my son on track and accomplish the goals he wants to.

Photobucket
Strength to see the positives in the things around me.

I am surrounded by these amazing blessings. These three little people that smile when they see me. They love me unconditionally and they remind me that even the littlest of things can mean the best and biggest.
Photobucket
One of my resolutions is to find happiness within myself and my children are great examples of how to find that.

Photobucket
Strength to build better relationships with my family, my friends, my husband and most importantly my Heavenly Father.

Photobucket
Strength to stay focus. Focusing on the things that are truly important. The things that will help me grow as a mother and wife and friend.

Photobucket
I have been truly blessed with the things that have been given to me. I need to remember those blessings. To be more greatful and teach these to my children. I am so lucky to have such good friends to lean on, to have three amazing and beautiful children who make my day everyday, and to have an amazing husband to be my support and strength. I have amazing parents and siblings who help me through the rough times and join in with me during the times to celebrate.

These people have been my strength through the past, and this year I would like to find my strength and return the favor.

Photobucket
Sure, there are many words I could have chosen for 2011. But this year I will strengthen myself, my testimony and enjoy this year to the fullest.

"One little word can make a BIG impact on your life" - Ali Edwards

Photobucket
I have a long list of goals to reach. Some will be fun, some will be quite challenging and some will bring many tears, but they will all be worth it and they will all help strengthen me.

If you want to check out one little word 2011, check out Ali Edwards post. Maybe there is a word for your 2011!

Hope this year is a great year for you and your loved ones!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, great photos!

thanks for stopping by my blog!

:)

N Luthi said...

what a great moto!! But if you ask me you already are so strong...