Tuesday, January 4, 2011

two

Our little "Bre" is two months old now!

Photobucket
She is growing and talking and smiling away! I just can't believe how big she is really getting. I just want her to stay tiny and little forever!

But I am really enjoying watching my little girl blossom and grow. She just absolutely loves attention, especially with her father, who she just loves to talk and coo to. She adores her big brothers and welcomes them with big smiles and bright eyes. Chase has given her the nickname "sweet pea" which sounds more like 'sleepy' but is absolutely adorable when he talks to her and loves her and gives her sweet kisses.

Sabrina is just an amazing and beautiful baby and fits so well into our crazy little family. She is by far the calmest and totally easy going. She just loves to be loved and she is getting plenty of it in our home!

Photobucket

No comments: