Friday, February 18, 2011

new things

Photobucket
Look who is starting to roll over! It's crazy how fast this time is flying and that we are now to the point where we have to watch yet another little mover. She doesn't stay still long, or in one place for that matter. And even when we put her in her bouncing chair she still tries her hardest to sit up.

She is just so fun to watch and her smile is just addictive!

Photobucket
And these two keeping growing and learning. The other day we were doing our alphabet flashcards and I was just amazed at how much these two really know. I am so happy and excited with every new word that Fisher says... and saying letters gets me so excited! It's fun to listen and see what else Chase knows and discovers. He is one very smart and very chatty little boy!

Photobucket
And I just love this picture of Fisher with his blankie. It looks like he is screaming but he is really singing. He sings a lot these days and a lot of times it's just quiet and he is singing softly to himself. I love just listening to him while he does this. It's become one of my favorite sounds these days!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh I just love these shots - those eyes...gorgeous!

Ash said...

Aww. I love these pictures. Your kids are so adorable. And look at herrr she's rolling around. Here I was surprised that my son was wiggling his way around at 5wks. I can't wait, but yet I can wait, to see them moving around on the floor. Once they start crawling, walking, talking = they're too grown! haha. I wish for the "hold it/pause" button for our kids to just PAUSE at let us enjoy them for a little bit as babies. When they're babies they grow up too quickly! And during terrible 2's they're just STUCK there and it seems to drag!