This weekend we celebrated Chase turning 2! We had a fun dinosaur party at our local park and invited all of our good friends and adopted grandparents and aunts to come party with us!

I had a fun time planning and putting together this fun little party. I am so thankful for all of our friends offering to bring yummy food and snacks for all of us to munch on! And the swamp water punch... a yummy drink indeed!!

We decided to do a dino-egg hunt for all of the kids. It was so much fun to watch them all run around looking and collecting brightly colored eggs hidden throughout the park.

Inside each little egg was a brightly colored dinosaur that the kids got to keep and take home!


After the egg hunt it was cupcake time! In true fashion, I couldn't find the candles I packed till after we sang and ate cupcakes, but Chase didn't mind... he loved digging in!



I made chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes from scratch and they were A-MAZ-ing! Seriously, so yummy!!

We had such a fun time celebrating and being with such great friends. We are so going to miss partying with our close friends here, I am so glad that this was such a fun one to remember!





3 comments:
chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes?!...I think I'm in love and I haven't even tried them! :)
Looks like a fun time! I like the dino theme.
You did a FANTASTIC job!! Finn is still carrying around his little dinosaurs from the egg hunt!
Great pics looked like such a fun party so sad I missed it
Post a Comment