Since this is most likely the last time my parents will come to visit Utah, I just had to take them downtown to Temple Square and show them the beautiful flowers. The flowers are at their peakness in blooming and it just smelled so wonderful and looked absolutely beautiful.

It was a perfect day to just walk and look. The sun was shining and the gardens just welecomed us with all of their beauty.

My parents loved this place. They enjoyed every minute of it. And watching and bonding with their cute grandkids make this trip even more special.

Yay for fun fountains!


I love this picture. My family...


Fisher and I! He is finally all recovered from his surgeries! He is back to his old self, laughing and smiling and running around! He is such a cute kid!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!





1 comment:
beautiful!
Post a Comment