Wednesday, May 11, 2011

a favorite we will miss

We like dinosaurs here in our home. Thankfully, we have one of the largest and coolest dinosaur museum just a little bit away from us. One that we are so going to miss. So naturally, we just had to take grandma and grandpa and show them all the cool things this place has.

Photobucket
Chase is a great tour guide. He will point out every. single. dinosaur. And he will make sure that you see every single dinosaur he points out.

Photobucket
He has the greatest relationship with my dad. I just love these two together.

Photobucket
Poor little guy.This surgery was a hard on him. I cannot wait for him to just get better and just start feeling better.

Photobucket
But he found his fish tank, which he just absolutely loves. He could literally watch fish for hours.

My parents just loved visiting this museum. They wanted to stay and just look at everything. It's a fun place to be for sure and I know it is just one of they many places we are so going to miss about leaving Utah.
Photobucket

No comments: