
What can I say of Chase man except that this little two year old has grown up so much and has developed quite the personality. One that we are absolutely loving now!
He is convinced that he is 4 not 2 and will become friends with anyone who is older than him. He absolutely adores his two older cousins, Paul and Davis and talks about them daily.
He is also going to be our sports fanatic! He loves playing football, baseball and soccer and will point out every single basketball hoop he sees (which is a lot!).

He is also the funniest little kid. He loves playing peek-a-boo, which he says "peekyou"!

We nicked name Chase, 'chatty cathy' because he is constantly talking, constantly pointing out things and he will make sure that you give him ALL of your attention. I can't believe how much this kid knows and talks about and how insanely smart he is. Plus, because of his amazing vocabulary and full on sentences, Fisher is now talking more clearly and actually putting sentences together himself. An amazing blessing!

Chase also happens to be our fearless one. He is the one that wants to swing the highest, wants to go the fastest and will climb on everything. I have a feeling we are going to have a lot of scrapes and bruises in our near future for sure.

He is extremely silly and can make everybody laugh. Give him a few minutes for him to warm up to you and then you have a friend for life!
I love how outgoing he is. I love his silliness. I just love him!

Chase (age 2): a lover of pirates booty and peanut butter sandwiches. loves to take naps and go on long walks. asks to eat cereal and milk five times a day and prefers to watch Diego and Chuggingtion over anything else on tv. is obsessed with race cars and monster trucks and thinks that every new toy is his. makes mommy happy and grateful and loves to color and draw on anything and everything. has the sweetest smile and the loudest laugh and more attitude than anyone else in this house.







1 comment:
His faces are super fun! :) My second-born son is the fearless one too. It scares me! But he has so much fun! I found your blog after visiting your photo blog...after visiting LEM. =)
Post a Comment