Monday, August 15, 2011

clearwater

The kids and I got to drive down to Wichita to spend some time with my brother, his wife and cousins for the weekend. We had an absolute blast the entire time we were there, and we did so many fun things that I have so many photos to share!

Photobucket
One of our favorites was going to the Clearwater water park near their home. This place was just amazing and the kids had a great time. I am so happy that we got to go!

Photobucket
The kid pool was huge! And it was all fenced in so I didn't have to worry about the boys running away. It was just the right depth and even though we had this area pretty much to ourselves it was perfect for the kids to play and splash and have a wonderful time!

Photobucket
Even Miss Bre had a great time! She loved playing in the shade and she even loved it more when she got to splash in the water!

Photobucket
The boys loved having their big cousins around to play and splash with. Miss Kory had a great time keeping them entertained and showing off her swimming skills!

Photobucket
I also loved that this water park had so much for all kids. There were these awesome and fun slides, a zero entry pool with a water tree and a great view of the diving board from our kiddy pool.

Photobucket
Yes, we got front row seats to watch Payton and Paul in a diving contest! Both have some pretty impressive skills!.

Photobucket
This was such a fun and wonderful time with family. I had so much fun just going to the pool and watching all of the kids play and laugh with excitement and wonder. I am so glad that I live so close to my family and that my kids will have more fun and wonderful memories with their big cousins and aunts and uncles.

We are definitely going to have to go back next summer for sure!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh how fun - I wanna go!

Michael & Tami Long & Family said...

That picture of Sabrina looking in the camera is adorable. Looks like life is treating you well.