A couple weeks ago, Wayne and I decided to cross the state line and head to the Missouri State Fair. If anyone really knows me, I love me some state fairs, and the Missouri fulfilled that love of mine times ten. It was seriously one of the largest and insanely fun fairs I have been to. I am just hoping that the Kansas one can deliver as well.

I loved that this fair had so many types of farm animals to watch and see. We got to watch chickens hatch, baby goats get fed and cows washed and brushed.

The boys loved watching the cows, and the donkeys and the goats. Pretty much every animal they saw they got pretty excited.

This fair even had an aquarium. They exhibited all the local fish, and amphibians and snakes. Probably Wayne's favorite part of the fair. Hmm... fish? Wayne? I don't see it?

The fair also had a really cool and really big tent that had all of these science programs for kids and it was put on by the local colleges. The boys just loved this part. They got to play with water and magnets, make music with trash cans and sticks and even play with water. They had a blast.

I had a pretty good time myself I might add. The fire guys let me get in and test out their truck. I might have to change professions, I like how I look in a firetruck! ;) And of course Sabrina had a blast. She always has a blast!

I can't wait to ride the rides. One day my boys will be big enough and we will be screaming and laughing and just having a fun time together. But for now we watch these huge and colorful and awesome rides and we still have a great time together.


And for the record, this will be the ONLY time we ever get excited about having our picture taken with the Chiefs. I mean, we have a reputation to uphold here and well, red and yellow don't go very well with orange and blue. I'm just sayin'






4 comments:
These are such beautiful shots of the fair - I love that bw shot of the donkey.
I think we'll get at least one of the boys to convert to a chief before too long! ;)
Adorable!!! I too love the fair! Glad you guys are getting out and doing some fun things!
Next year you should submit some of your amazing photography in the fair! I am sure you would win a blue ribbon!
Post a Comment