A couple weekends ago I got to take a nice personal vacation back home to Denver to spend some relaxing time with my family and catching up with old friends. This trip was much needed and so wonderful, but I did miss those three cute kids of mine.
One of my best friends moved to London three years ago and it worked out perfectly that she was back in town, because two of our closest friends from college happened to be in town that same weekend and it quickly became a mini reunion! I haven't seen Steve and Stephanie in over five years and in that time they have gotten married and had this cute little girl, Mckenna! It was so nice and so fun to catch up and see these lovely people again!












1 comment:
That sounds awesome Kristin! So great that those connections last despite time and distance! Gorgeous photos as always.
Post a Comment