Both Wayne and I kind of forgot that the weekend I was going to be out of town was also the same weekend as father's day. Even though Wayne didn't really mind I decided to celebrate with him a couple days early, and that meant getting completely crafty!
Since it was planned totally last minute I decided to have the kids make cards (thank you pinterest!) and decorate them for daddy!
I also asked the kids some fun questions about daddy and then shared them with Wayne. He loved this and now I just to need to type it up and print it out for him to have as a fun reminder.
Then we had daddy open gifts. He loved his new bbq stuff and of course the fun sign we made for him while he was away.
We are so thankful for Wayne! He is an amazing father, wonderful husband and great brother and uncle. We couldn't be more blessed to have Wayne in our lives.
Hope you all had a wonderful Father's day too!







1 comment:
love the poster they made for wayne. how cute is that expression! and do i ever love that banner! gotta keep this post bookmarked for next year.
Post a Comment