Oh our sweet Fisher. For awhile now he has had this big obsession with washer and dryers. Like, he loves to find them and watch them and just look at them. If we go to someone's home he likes to walk around and find out where they are. He has to know.
Lately now, he likes to find them in ads. He rips them from their page and carries it around with him, just staring and studying it. So this is what it looks like in our entryway when it's ad day in the mail. Looking and looking till he gets lucky with an ad from Loews or Home Depot(they always have washers on sale).
And if he can't find a washer or a dryer, a picture of a potty will usally do. :)
Don't you just wish you could get inside his head and wonder what he is thinking?






3 comments:
Oh, I so do. I love that you've captured Fisher today, just as he is with his many ads and you can almost see the intention of his focus. ; ) What a memory you've snapped to keep!
That is AWESOME! I love his little personality! I love that you got this picture of him!
What a sweet, sweet boy! We LOVE you FISHER!!! xoxo
Post a Comment