Tuesday, June 24, 2014

summer time happiness

This summer has been an absolute blast so far! We are having so much fun in the sun, playing in the water and swimming pools and just enjoying this heat(because it is HOT!) 

We also love getting together with friends and just playing outside, and so the kids were super excited when we invited everyone over for a 'backyard party', as they all call it. It was super hot and muggy but we set up two pools, a big ole' slip-n-slide and a lot of umbrellas to help provide shade(the one thing that our backyard is actually missing).

We all had a blast and enjoyed the fun company!
 photo DSC_0380copy_zpsa82e433a.jpg  photo 1_zps709417d8.jpg I didn't snap too many pictures from the party but I couldn't resist taking this cute girl's pic. We love sweet miss Brynlee! 
  photo DSC_0354copy_zpsd3465323.jpg  photo DSC_0361copy_zpsef866ca4.jpg And thank you again Pinterest for giving me the awesome idea of making a super long and slippery slip-n-slid with just some cheap roofing sheeting. I greatly appreciate the afternoon of fun watching my cute kids run and slide down this contraption for hours! seriously... HOURS! 
  photo DSC_0624copy_zpsa48cecf3.jpg  photo DSC_0566copy_zps80225eb7.jpg  photo DSC_0538copy_zpsa3fc0581.jpg  photo DSC_0588copy_zps752a0f25.jpg  photo DSC_0544copy_zps6a99139f.jpg  photo DSC_0522copy_zps5d1e9a36.jpg  photo DSC_0486copy_zps9fdef96c.jpg  photo DSC_0508copy_zps41bbfcc6.jpg  photo DSC_0402copy_zps980e75ae.jpg  photo DSC_0413copy_zpsda71bdb0.jpg We are definitely enjoying our fun summer so far. I seriously cannot believe how fast it is flying by though!

  photo signature_zps4d34c61e.png

No comments: