A sweet friend of mine asked if I would be willing to take some fun pictures of her kids at a local pumpkin patch. We chose a warm afternoon when the kids didn't have any school and we all had a blast running through fields of pumpkins and playing with all of the neat farm stuff. We even enjoyed a yummy treat of cider slushies.
I am so thankful I was able to get a couple cute shots of my kiddos while we were there too!
I love this time of year and going to pumpkin patches are one of my absolute favorite things to do. The kids enjoyed it as well and especially loved having their friends to run around and play with too!
Hope you all are having a wonderful fall so far!






1 comment:
you did an amazing job! Bright sun is hard for me to shoot in!
Post a Comment