Monday, September 27, 2010

air show

Photobucket
This weekend we packed up the boys, the lawn chairs and our toy planes and headed up to Wendover to witness our first ever air show. The moment we walked through the gates of the Wendover Historic Airfield the boys immediately squealed with excitement.

They pointed and smiled and repeatedly said "airplane" and "helicopter" and just couldn't get enough of all of these real life machines in front of them.

Photobucket
When the show began and the air planes flew high in the sky, the boys sat there in amazement. This was definitely an exciting treat for them. And totally worth being in the sun, soaking up some vitamin D and sharing a hot dog and fruity drinks.

Photobucket

Photobucket
And while we waited for each plane to take off and show us what it can do, we played.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There where so many planes to watch and so many things to look at. It was a full day of a lot of fun and new experiences and just showing the boys their love of planes with the real deal.

Photobucket
And Chase kept us pretty entertained by showing us his style of hip sunglasses and a sweet, sweet smile.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is how you got to roll when you travel to the air show!

Photobucket
And to prove that I was actually there! I think I make one great looking fighter pilot. Don't you?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Kristin your pictures look AWESOME! I am glad to see you in one picture, but you need to be in more my dear! And take a pic of you prego - you are tiny and you'll want to remember once the baby comes. Glad you guys had a fun time!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Kristin - ps how do you get the smaller pictures to line up right next to each other? Obviously I am struggling as you can see from my latest two posts, lol! Help!

Ashley Sisk said...

I've never been to an airshow - this looks like so much fun!