
I love that the smallest, littlest of things will create hours of fun and laughter and smiles. All you need is a small sheet of stickers and well my friend, you got a night full of fun!

I found this page of stickers in a parent magazine I get. I quickly pulled it out and showed Fisher the excitement of stickers. Before long he was taking the stickers I gave to him and would neatly put them back in their correct place on the sheet of stickers. Once I started putting them on his arm and legs, he lit up with laughter and excitement and proceeded to follow till all of the stickers where on him or his brother!!

After all the stickers found nice little homes on little bodies, the laughter and smiles broke out! I had to take full advantage of this and get my camera. It's not very often that you will get the boys to look AND smile at the camera! I love that it just takes the little things to make the BEST things!!
p.s. and I thought that the diva sticker fit Chase quite nicely! :) I love our little diva!





2 comments:
I think stickers make anyone happy...cute shots.
Adorable photos! The "diva" one made me laugh ;)
Post a Comment