Friday, September 10, 2010

pooped out

I went to go check on the boys after they went down for their afternoon nap. Since the boys are sharing a room now, nap time has been a little of a struggle. But they are slowly getting back into the routine.

However, I just had to laugh when I walked in and saw Chase sleeping like this...

Photobucket
I promise you, when I put him down he had both pants, socks and a shirt on.

Photobucket
Apparently he pooped out before he could finish taking the shirt off.

This totally made up for the struggle of getting them to settle down. I love how funny my boys can be!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Awwww...he must have been worn out!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Hey at least it didn't involve poop!!!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Kristin, that is too funny! Chase is awesome, Lance doesn't even know how to take his own shirt off yet, very impressive!!! And those pics of your trip to San Diego are awesome, you guys were able to do so much in such a short amount of time, awesome! And wow, your whale action shots are incredible!

Stephanie Crowder said...

Madelynn does the same thing!!! Too funny!!!