I had so much fun designing it and putting our three cute little kid's faces on it. The hardest part was getting all of their pictures for it.
But it's finally done and ready to be mailed and I thought I would share it with you all.
I thought I would also share just some fun pictures from our impromptu photo shoot.
I love these three kids of mine!
Hope you are having a fun holiday so far!!










4 comments:
Love your Christmas card!
Those are great pictures of all three of your kids on the Christmas card. Way to go Kristin, you are amazing at taking pictures and designing cards!
Kristin, I am a co-worker of your husbands and he shared your blog with us at work and I was telling him just how much I love your blog and how very talented you are! He said that I need to tell you that, so here I am commenting. You really have talent. Along with 3 of the most beautiful kids too!
~Tami Long
Ahhh, they are so precious. Seriously wow, you are blessed!!!
Post a Comment