Well, it seemed like everyone knew when this little one would make her arrival, and they where right!
Sabrina was born early Halloween morning and is joining the club with both her brothers and her dad with having a birthday that falls on a holiday. Sabrina is an old Celtic name for a Welsh river. The Sabrina river was named after a Celtic Princess.

Sabrina Nicole Crowder. Born October 31, 2010 at 6:06 am. She weighed 7lbs 5oz and was almost 19 inches long.

Wayne fell in love with her instantly and never left her side. It was so amazing watching him bond with his little girl. I think she already has him wrapped around her little finger!

Sabrina is such a good baby. She was by far my fastest labor, being only 3 1/3 hours long and she came super fast. But she is so worth it and I cannot express how much I love this little one. Her brothers love her just as much as they are always checking up on her and watching her. It's amazing how wonderful our family has become. It's something I can't really express in words. But I am so happy, feeling so complete!

We love our little Sabrina. She is the perfect addition to our little family!






7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! To you and your darling family. Your new baby girl Sabrina is so sweet in the pictures I just know you all are giving her tons of hugs and kisses. Enjoy every moment!!!
Well, apparently we need to make your birthday a holiday so you can fit in with the rest of the fam :) Congrats! She is so adorable.
OOOOOOH congratulations Crowders! Your post gave me chills, so sweet and tender. Nothing beats a daddy and his little girl. I love the name. She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Hopefully we can make it down soon to visit you guys. Let me know if you need help with ANYTHING. please! :)
We are so excited for you guys. She is adorable. It is fun to see what is going on with your cute family. Good luck.
Oh she is so dang adorable. So happy for you guys!!!
She is darling, what a sweetie! Congratulations!!!! Hope you are feeling well!
Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful. Good job you two! I miss you!
Post a Comment