Saturday, January 1, 2011

three

Three years ago I was given the greatest gift. I was given this sweet and tiny little boy and I became a mother for the first time.

And from that moment, my heart has grown and my life has changed in ways I never thought possible.

This little three year old has taught me more about life and more about myself than anyone else has.

Photobucket
We are so lucky to have such great friends and neighbors who came to help celebrate Fisher turning three.

Photobucket
He loved every minute of it.

He was spoiled. He was loved. He was celebrated.

Photobucket
I love this picture of all the kids taking a break from the partying and celebrating and just relaxing and watching a pretty good show. Too Cute!

Photobucket
It was a time for celebration for sure!

Photobucket
Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet boy.

From the moment I laid eyes on you and you were placed in my arms I fell in love with you. You truly are a gift from our Heavenly Father and I just love watching you grow and blossom and overcome your challenges. I love your smile, your laugh your soft kisses. You have become such a wonderful big brother who loves his sister and his brother so much and just enjoys being around them. I love the bond you have with your father and how much you just look forward to reading and learning and being with him. You are my precious son who has given me so much. I am so glad you are mine.

I love you, my beautiful boy!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post. Your little ones are beautiful and have amazing smiles. I adore these pictures xx

N Luthi said...

Oh. happy happy birthday Fisher!

Angela said...

Happy birthday to fisher! Ella misses him!