Tuesday, December 6, 2011

orlando :: animal kingdom

Two of the nights we spent at Epcot and Downtown Disney, but unfortuntely I didn't feel like lugging the camera around and have no pictures to show of it. I know, shocking!

But Friday, Wayne had the whole day off and we decided to spend the day at Animal Kingdom.

Photobucket
It was really funny when we decided to eat breakfast at the park. We decided to hit up Donald's Buffet since it had great reviews. Little did we know that it was a character themed breakfast and we would be visited by all the Disney crew.
Photobucket
We thought for sure since we were tucked away in a corner and had no kids with us that they would just ignore us and spend times with all of the families, but no, they shared the love with us as well.
Goofy had a total thing for me. And please excuse my crazy lazy eye I have going on in these pictures.
Photobucket
I really loved riding in the safari ride. A little cheesy, yes, but it was still fun and neat to see all of the wild animals.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The rides were super fun at the park and I love the Bugs Life 3D show. So did Wayne!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another fun day at Disney. It was such a wonderful place to spend time with your best friend and just be kids again. We had a blast at all the parks and we are so excited to plan a family trip with our kiddos some day. I know that they are going to love it as much as we did!

Photobucket

No comments: