Tuesday, December 6, 2011

orlando :: disney hollywood

Our second day at the resort we decided to check out Disney Hollywood Park. It was within walking distance from our hotel, but we could take water taxis as well.

Photobucket
When we walked through the gates, the park wasn't crowded at all. This made a very happy Wayne and very short rides so we could enjoy everything. I just loved walking through and seeing replicas of all the famous movie sets. Plus, this park has some pretty fun rides too, mine was definitely the Toy Story Ride, you play against each other and it was really hard but so much fun!
Photobucket
A great photo opportunity!!

Photobucket
Wayne loved the Star Wars ride. Me, I sat out. I am not a big fan of simulators. I get crazy car sick!

Photobucket
I LOVE the Muppets!

Photobucket
Wayne was pretty excited to get his picture taken with the army guys from Toy Story. I have to admit their costumes are pretty cool. I love how Disney makes you feel like a kid again!

Photobucket
Disney Hollywood also had a Christmas Party and Parade to light up their main street. They totally decked out the buildings with tons of Christmas lights. Our favorite part was when it started snowing. Such a cool addition!
Photobucket

No comments: