Friday, December 23, 2011

secret santa

we have a secret santa!

For the past eleven nights our doorbell has rung at exactly 8:15 every night. And every night we hurry to open the door to catch our secret santa but we are always just a little too late, but there is always a small little package surrounded by yummy candy.
Photobucket
Each night has been a little wiseman, or a little cow or a little Shepard. But last night we got a little baby Jesus. He made our little nativity complete.

Photobucket
We are pretty sure it's our adorable neighbors to the right of us. They are such a cute family and well, isn't this just the cutest thing??

We are so blessed for all of the amazing people in our lives.
Photobucket
And I just wanted to share the ornaments Fisher and I made for his teacher and all of his aids. They turned out cute and I love this picture of him just admiring his work.

Hope you all have a very wonderful Christmas!
Photobucket

No comments: