Christmas morning both Wayne and I woke up with a terrible illness. It literally took all of my strength to get out of bed, sit on the couch and take as many pictures as I could before I wanted to lay my head down and never lift it up again. I hated being sick on Christmas, but the kids enjoyed staying in pj's as long as they could and my lovely Christmas dinner was put on hold till last night, they loved having peanut butter sandwiches, yogurt and cheese for dinner. I think to them, it was the perfect Christmas day!

It was fun to watch the kids discover what Santa brought them. I am looking forward to the years ahead when they really understand Christmas and Santa and all the fun things that go along with it.

All of the kids were extremely spoiled this year!! Santa brought the boys a t-ball set, a basketball hoop and a soccer net. Sabrina got a shopping cart full of goodies and her very own cell phone. The only thing she cared about.

The boys just had a blast opening presents. They loved everything they got and were just so happy and funny.


The boys got their own microphones. I love listening to them sing. It's so so cute!

Sabrina got three princess dolls and a stroller to push them around. She loves her new cabbage patch doll, but you can't beat that cell phone!


Fisher has always been really into music. Lately he has become obsessed with guitars and will play and play with it no matter how big or how small. Even if it's not a real guitar but a puzzle piece, he will still play like it is a guitar. So we really wanted to get him one for Christmas. He also loves Perry the platypus from Phineas and Ferb so he was super excited when he unwrapped his new guitar!

The guitar goes everywhere with him. I love watching him play and trying to figure it out. Who knows... maybe we have ourselves a musician on our hands?
Hope you all have a very merry Christmas!! We are looking forward to celebrating the new year! Here's to 2012 being an excellent one!!






No comments:
Post a Comment