Friday, March 1, 2013

fun in the snow

We had two more snow days this week. And although we didn't get much more snow than the last time, it did add a few more inches to the 14 we already had. So with that, we just had to get out and go sledding!

We invited our awesome friends over to enjoy in the fun. We have a pretty decent hill in our backyard that made it easy for the little kids but still fun and fast for the bigger kids too. It was perfect!

 photo DSC_3366copy_zps29e373d8.jpg
 photo DSC_3360copy_zps0159b293.jpg
 photo DSC_3374copy2_zps40cdc2c5.jpg
Don't let Sabrina's face fool ya. She loved sledding the most and kept wanting to go again and again even after the big kids were done! 
 photo DSC_3376copy_zps5e9fda89.jpg  photo DSC_3381copy_zpsf6df3d7f.jpg  photo DSC_3383copy_zps6ed47bae.jpg  photo DSC_3391copy_zps1796422b.jpg  photo DSC_3397copy_zpsba51110a.jpg  photo DSC_3403copy_zps54e84072.jpg  photo DSC_3413copy_zps3e8b39d3.jpg These two had more fun throwing snowballs and eating snow. 
 photo DSC_3422copy_zps762974cb.jpg making snow angels.
 photo DSC_3433copy_zps7ec4d3e7.jpg And it was the most perfect snow to make a snowman. Kathryn is a superstar at making snowmen! 
 photo DSC_3443copy_zps183448eb.jpg Having all of this snow and snow days reminds me of being back in Utah and Colorado. We miss those places but we are loving Kansas more and more!

  photo signature11_zps68d50b2d.jpg

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh this are such fun photo! I haven't picked up my camera in soooooo long! I am inspired. Love the crisp images and all that SNOW! SNOOOOOW FUN!

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

I was going to call and ask you if I should bring Finn's snow gear (THIS WEEK, YAHOO!!), and I think this is a for sure yes!! Looks like lots of fun!!!