Remember when I posted this blog post about murphy's law and Wayne being out of town? Well, the new inside joke around here is when Wayne is out of town, it's bound to snow... a lot! Like, we are stuck and can't go anywhere for a couple of days kind of snow.
We are getting pretty used to it though.
At least I had my three little helpers!
And what normally takes me an hour to shovel, now takes me three with these cute little guys, but that is okay. We have a lot of fun out in the snow.
And I normally don't mind the snow, especially in December and January, but I am so ready for spring and warmer temperatures!
I don't think we will be letting Wayne take any more trips for awhile! ;)





1 comment:
it has been the craziest Winter/Spring, hasn't it?
Post a Comment