so this cute little boy of ours is six months now. when did that happen?!
I cannot believe how fast this time has gone by and how fast our little chunk is growing up! Our little Oliver has changed and grown so much and each day his fun little personality shines more and more and we are just loving it!
Oliver is starting to sit up on his own and will sit by himself for a minute or so. He loves sitting up and watching the big kids bring him toys and things to play with. He also rolls all over the place and will no longer stay in just one spot. He also does this cute little bum scoot when he is one his tummy, he just wants to move on his own so badly.
Our little Oliver is also starting to get some teeth on the bottom. This is the earliest for any of our kids but he is handling it like a pro. He just chews and gnaws on anything he can get his gums on and of course just drools and coos too.
As I stare and study Oliver in his looks and admire those blue eyes I notice that he resembles all of the older kids but in different ways. He does look a lot like Chase did when he was little but when he is sleeping he looks just like Sabrina and there are times where he will also look a lot like Fisher did when he was little. So it's hard to say who he looks like exactly.
But man o' man do I love and adore this sweet boy. He melts my heart every morning with that gummy grin and I love our nights of snuggling and talking. He brings our home so much joy and the big kids are just as in love with him as we are. He loves watching Fisher and Chase play and cannot stop laughing at anything Sabrina does. I think they will all be great friends.
Oliver Stats:
weighs 16.7 pounds(30th percentile)- he is loving his solids!
height 27 inches(47 percentile)
wearing mostly 6-9 month clothing with an emphasis on the 9 months
wearing size 2 diapers
We are so so in love with our little boy!







No comments:
Post a Comment