I wish Wyatt would learn to sleep unbundled! He rolls onto his stomach and literally flips out!! I still have to wrap the crap out of him..really he is my hardest sleeper by far!!
We are the Crowders. We have four wonderful kids. Our life is consumed with newborns, toddlers, diaper changes, potty training and autism. I love photography and am addicted to running and my hubby would rather be fishing. It may sound like a lot but we wouldn't want it any other way! :)
3 comments:
tee hee! sneaky girl! ; )
i so love that you made sure to get a photo of it. that is so something i would do! ; )
I wish Wyatt would learn to sleep unbundled! He rolls onto his stomach and literally flips out!! I still have to wrap the crap out of him..really he is my hardest sleeper by far!!
Post a Comment