So, surprisingly in the last few weeks I have found some much needed free time to get crafty! And I spent most of that time making some pretty pink tu tus...

From June to July we have three little nieces all celebrating Birthdays. And you have to celebrate with a birthday tu tu! Our niece Maddy is turning one and I decided to make her this light and hot pink tu tu to celebrate the big day with! I am actually really surprised how well it turned out, being that it was my first one!

From June to July we have three little nieces all celebrating Birthdays. And you have to celebrate with a birthday tu tu! Our niece Maddy is turning one and I decided to make her this light and hot pink tu tu to celebrate the big day with! I am actually really surprised how well it turned out, being that it was my first one!


And Kory Princess turned the big 5 while we were visiting in Denver a couple of weeks ago so I was thrilled to see her model my creation for me! And I have one more in the works of being made and thats for little Paige who turns four next week! But I am loving the pink and girly vibe!

And then there are these flashcards. Which consume most of my late nights, but I am loving how they are turning out! I am making these for Fisher. It's part of the picture learning program.
We take real pictures of common things he likes, uses and knows and this way we are able to use them for communication purposes.
And right at this moment, Fisher is obsessed with Airplanes and Trucks. So I know he will love these!








2 comments:
Cute tutu and cute flash cards! I think Fisher is going to love them! Okay so i guess i can start calling you Martha!
super awesome flash cards!
Post a Comment