Monday, July 5, 2010

BBQ, Birthday, Fireworks oh My!!

Growing up the Fourth of July was one of my all time favorite hollidays. It's perfect to me. Being outside in the sun. Running around with family and friends. Playing volleyball, grilling hotdogs and hamburgers. Laughing and getting wet.

I absolutely love this day!

Photobucket
Wayne is lucky enough to share this wonderful day as his birthday. And he celebrated by waking up early and headed out to the water. Where he got to soak up the sun and catch a few fish.

The boys and I decided to head outside. Take in as much of the rays as we could. Giving our much needed driveway some color and festive cheer.

Photobucket
Plus, what summer day isn't complete without sucking on a cool and refreshing treat!

Photobucket

Photobucket
And we had to let everyone know how patriotic we really are. And it doesn't get more patriotic than waving the red, white and blue and flying around Air Force One!

Photobucket
I am so thankful for this amazing country we have. To have my boys grow up and experience all they do! They love this day as much as I do and I know they will have great memories of it to come!

Photobucket

Photobucket
And speaking of great memories, it's nice to have such great friends who like to celebrate this holliday with us! Three years in a row to be exact! And I love driving up the canyon, lighting the bondfire and getting sticky from roasting so many delicious s'mores!

Photobucket
And Blake puts on one mighty firework show! And we look forward to many more!

Photobucket
Hope you all had a wonderful Fourth!

Photobucket
And Happy Birthday to one of the greatest daddys out there! You are an amazing friend, husband, father, brother and son! We love celebrating this day with you and we look to many, many more!

Happy Birthday Wayne!

I love you!

No comments: